Monday, November 21, 2011

Can you get dry shampoo for dark hair?

I am going to a couple of festivals this summer but my hair tends to get geasy after a couple of days espcially in the heat. I don't want to try and wash it at the festival because it goes frizzy and would need straightening. Some of my blonde friends are all set with dry shampoo but my hair is dark brown so whenever i use it it just makes me look like i've gone grey. Are there any options for dark haired people?Can you get dry shampoo for dark hair?
I have dark brown hair and use dry shampoo all the time, especially at festivals no problem- even the batiste ones which are supposed to be the worst for powdery-ness. You just have to spray them about 20cm away from your head and ruffle your hair really thoroughly afterwards. However you can get dry shampoo in black or brown, or blonde and red for that matter from Bumble%26amp;Bumble, it's 拢15 though but there aren't any other brands that do coloured hair powder. The easiest place to get it from is probably lookfantastic.com, they are really reliable with deliveries and stuff in my experienceCan you get dry shampoo for dark hair?
There's a delorenzo one called rebalance, it's a spray so it's not white but it will handle oiliness.





I'm in love with the oatmeal based ones like klorine though, and I have jet black hair. You spray it all over your roots and don't touch for 30 seconds, then brush well. There will be very little white left once you do this and any remaining white will go pretty quickly as the oil in your hair gets absorbed.
A friend of mine uses http://www.hairtrade.com/product_info.ph鈥?/a>


It is a bit pricey so maybe do some research. :)
I have black hair and use dry shampoo no problem.





To beat the grey hair look:


You could be spraying the product too close to your hair and try spraying at night before you go to bed
yes, just avoid the batiste ones. i love one from Savers its by Beauty Formula and is only 87p. I've tried a few from Boots but this one def works better
use dove dry therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment