Monday, November 21, 2011

Which is the best shampoo for you?

I want to have strong hair ,which is your recomandation ?Which shampoo makes strong hair?Hve you any experience about that ,to tell me?Which is the best shampoo for you?
I like Herbal Essenses best. My hair is damaged from coloring it so much, but Herbal Essenses makes my hair soft enough to brush though with no problem.Which is the best shampoo for you?
Curl Life by Matrix, my hair is smooth and very strong





and if you've ever seen that Garnier Fruitus commerical, they show peopl pulling hair and stuff, and they prove it make hair strong...so look in like CVS or eckerds for something in garnier fruitus
it totally depends on ur hair type,lenght,season...i like clairol herbal essences and sunsilk..garnier fructis works well for my friends.IF u want strong hair,try a herbal shampoo..anything which contains soya protein protects and strengthens hair....vidal sassoon is good tooo..
I'm still looking. When I find it I'll let you know.
I use pantene pro-v.. for curly frizzy hair.
Garnier (Fructis)
clinic all clear. best of luck.
Ever since I started using Revlon Flex Sun Protective Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner, my hair's become really strong (it hardly ever falls), and it's also become a shiny dark black color (black is my natural color) ... so I'd recommend that. It also helps to alternate using this stuff with another shampoo - Garnier Fructis is another good brand of shampoo %26amp; conditioner - using Flex %26amp; Fructis alternately makes for great hair, but this is not really necessary.


And never ever forget to use a conditioner after shampooing - it makes the hair softer and shinier ...


Hope this helps u. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment