Monday, November 21, 2011

What's a good shampoo for my Yak hair?

I always get food in it, and its always ratty and dry and stringy,


But it keeps me warm, so I need to keep it.


Any suggestions?What's a good shampoo for my Yak hair?
yes, I use pantene restorative, for dry ends, and use the blue, the sleek kind, and head and shoulders citrus 2 in 1 too get your hair scrub a dub clean. Then when your done put in a laminator, and use a straightener for sleekness.What's a good shampoo for my Yak hair?
you drink beer dont you? why dont you give it a go Report Abuse

Get a hair conditioner that can soften your hair..
suave makes a good yak hair shampoo
Sleek Look from Matrix





designed for long, luxurious, rock star hair %26amp; yaks..





shampoo, condition...%26amp; all the food %26amp; grime washes out every time.....you silly thing....
you always keep me rolling laughing......





I can relate,,,,,,isn't chips and melted cheddar the hardest to get out? that's worse than eggs.
Buy some Suave..with the extra $$ your saving on the cheap shampoo, you can buy more food!
Shampoo isn't the key to beautiful hair. Conditioner is. Pick whatever shampoo you like, don't really matter. Pick Pantene Pro-V for your hair type, or better (salon conditioner). Sounds like you need a moisturizing conditioner. Shampoo, then condition. I like to let the conditioner sit for a minute or so before I rinse.
';Cola de Caballo';


It is selled in most animal stores. It is a shampoo for horses. It really makes you hair smooth and shiny. Alot of hispanics use it. I would think alot of people do if they know about it. Try it.
Mane %26amp; Tail...works great...
i'll shampoo your yak hair, but it wont be shampoo.................
Prell.
matrix
try beer, it works, no joke.
garneir fructis. I used to use pantene, it wasn't that good, after I switched, my hair is soo smooth and smells great! = )
Extracted Yak essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment