Monday, November 21, 2011

Does anyone know which is the best Moisturizing shampoo (and conditioner)for Africam American hair?

I have permed hair and a short haircut similiar to Halle Berry's cutDoes anyone know which is the best Moisturizing shampoo (and conditioner)for Africam American hair?
I don't know the best shampoo. I'm A.A and I use Pantene shampoo. But the best moisturiizer by far is whipped shea butter. It has to be whipped or it will just sit on your hair. But it is awesome. I have very soft hair but I also have very dry hair! It has helped to keep my hair moisturized and repaor my split ends. Beware of frauds though it has to be pure,unrefined, whipped shea butter. You can also have fragrance added to it to make it smell better. Good luck trying to find it though. I bought mine from a store that sells incense, oils, aroma therapy etc. Good luck and happy hair!Does anyone know which is the best Moisturizing shampoo (and conditioner)for Africam American hair?
ojon
motions!works every time, I think it is the best!
Motions is the best it has a lot to choose from and grows your hair even though it doesn't tell you. The more you use it the more you will see results. If you have kids you can use motions for kids on their hair also. Motions is a good product.
pantene
I have a perm and I use Mane 'N Tail Shampoo and Conditioner and their Carrot Oil Cream works great.





Also try Creme of Nature Shampoo and Condtioner they work great too.
Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner





Creme of Nature Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner (all in one)


It really is the best. Your hair will be so soft after using it.


http://www.cremeofnature.com/products_1.鈥?/a>








Try this Deep Conditioner as well.





It is great for your hair (especially permed hair). I use ';Motions CPR'; Conditioning Treatment EVERY week. After you wash your hair, use CPR, put a plastic cap on and sit under a hooded/bonnet hard-hat dryer for 10-15 mins, then wash it out. (This is Deep Conditioning) And this is the BEST thing you can do for weak, thin, dry or damaged hair... hint *CPR (Critical Repair and Treatment). It really does seal you hair cuticles and flood them with protein and moisture. It repairs your hair and make it so much stronger and grow fast too. It also keeps your hair healthy even if it already is. It's great!!!


http://www.motionshair.com/M_products/M_鈥?/a> ...Motions CPR








Lastly, Here's a great Leave-In Conditioner





http://www.motionshair.com/M_products/M_鈥?/a>








You can get all of this at Sally's or any Black Hair Store and most of it at Wal-Mart.
Organic Root Stimulator! It's a black owned company so they really know what type of chemicals and extracts work for Afro Hair.
www.curls.biz





i started using these products on my daughters hair and i have never looked back. she has super tight spiral curls (about 1/6inch) and they were so dry and frizzy....now she has beautiful curls that are never frizzy. whenever we go out someone tells me how beautiful her hair looks or asks me how long it took to make her hair that way (my daughter is Australian/African American/Native American with very light tanned skin, slanted eyes and curly hair). when i say less than a minute they can never believe it, but all I have to do before we go out is spray on some moisturiser and scrunch through the hair custard, ad a bow, headband or clip and we are ready to go...





try these products...they are the best!!!





www.curls.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment