Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best shampoo for long brown hair?

Pantene and John Frieda both make a shampoo and conditioner for brunette hair, I like the Pantene one better. John Frieda just came out with an at home color glaze, it spikes your natural color and makes your hair really shiny. Try either one, but use a clarifying shampoo and deep conditioner once a week to keep your hair product buildup free, and to keep it strongWhat is the best shampoo for long brown hair?
Depends on your hair type and the condition it is in.What is the best shampoo for long brown hair?
gotta go w/ john freida and his brilliant brunette
well i mix these shompoos together and my hair becomes really soft and shiney and my hair is natraully brown. so the names of them are citre shine and therma silk. if you mix alittle of the citre shine with the alot of therma silk thats good. so good luck.
Pantene Expressions Brunette. Seventeen says it's the best.
I suggest a salon shampoo like Matrix or Redken.
John Frieda - Brilliant Brunette!!





It makes your hair so shiny without making it oily. And if you use it with Brilliant Brunette Conditioner you won't have any tangles
Suave......it compliments LONG BROWN HAIR..LMAO
Suave is good for an everyday and cheap too. Pantene good for about every 3-4 days. I use the Same conditioner as shampoo brand too, I not condition every time I shampoo either. Pantene comes with a mix.
I have long brown hair and use TRESemme. It's fairly cheap and keeps my hair very smooth and manageable.





Unless you've dyed your hair, its color doesn't usually matter very much in choosing shampoo. Texture (curly or straight, etc.) matters more, with different shampoos marketed specifically for different hair types.
garnier it's really good
John Freida for brunettes,it really works to keep shine and keeps your hair in good shape for when u use a curling iron or straightener
Pantene I use it and I really like it..!
biolage
I'll say Head %26amp; Shoulders is good for any type.
MOTIONS AT HOME. THAT WHOLE PRODUCT LINE IS GREAT FOR HAIR AND COST EFFECTIVE
Catwalk Oatmeal %26amp; Honey. Not only does it leave your hair soft, shiny, %26amp; silky but it smells just like oatmeal cookies.. Just don't try to eat it.
Kerastase. Your hair will be like silk on your head without being weighed down. Phenomenol. I have never in my life of being a product junkie used anything that comes close. It's expensive but absolutely worth it. Your hair is the only accessory you always have on, invest in it, make it outstanding. Use Kerastase.
I have Brown hair, I love using Dove shampoo and conditioner. I love the way it makes if feel.
john freida`s shampoos and conditioners..he specializes in brunettes =]
brilliant brunette by John Frieda
Thermasilk!
biolage definitely
Head %26amp; Shoulders %26amp; sauve
PANTENE FOR BRUNETTES!!!! THAT IS WHAT I USE AND EVERYONE LOVES HOW SILKY FEELING AND LOOKING IT IS!!!!!
Well I would say dove because what my sister says it has some kind of natural type of somethinhg in it but you would have to ask her because I don`t know but yeah, I would say dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment