Monday, November 21, 2011

Is it ok to put extracts in my shampoo?

I was wondersing if i could put extracts in my shampoo, for smell, would it do anything to my hair?Is it ok to put extracts in my shampoo?
adding anything to a chemical, and shampoo is a chemical,


could change its Ph value. could cause chemical reactions or change the properties of the shampoo.





And this will change how the shampoo reacts with your hair and scalp. ..





A bad reaction, could leave you with just a rash or even chemical burns. Becareful what you add.





It is possible to add extracts, as long as you know how they play with the other chemicals.


there are websites on making your own shampoos, but even these should be done carefullyIs it ok to put extracts in my shampoo?
It probably depends on the extracts you're putting in your shampoo, and how much you're putting in. A little bit probably won't be harmful at all, but I find it easier just to use shampoo that says ';With _____ Extracts.'; Then you don't have to worry about anything.
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment