Monday, August 23, 2010

What are the names of the conditioners or shampoo's that put color back in your hair?

I've been looking at some previous posted questions about keeping your hair color from fading! Especially because I'm dying my hair red ( Again) well someone mention some conditioners put color back into your hair. Now I'm not for sure but i think that true blonde and true red stuff is that, I think that's what its called?? and or is their other store bought products that do this because i probably don't have the money for salon products . Thanks for your help!!!What are the names of the conditioners or shampoo's that put color back in your hair?
colour protecting?


EVERY shamppo brand makes them..some good ones:





john frieda reds


pantene red expressions

No comments:

Post a Comment