Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which shampoo and conditioner is best for straightened hair?

Now I am using Garnier Oil control shampoo %26amp; conditioner. will it maintain my hair or I need to use some other shampoo to keep my hair straightWhich shampoo and conditioner is best for straightened hair?
use dove daily care conditioner along with a dove shampoo.. or u can use pantene if u think its too mildWhich shampoo and conditioner is best for straightened hair?
Use daily Shampoo That will only help u inthis regards
dove .........
Hi Priya


U can use Dove shampoo plus conditioner of same brand.It has so many different range of this type.It's really good .......
you could try John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Ahead Style-Activating Daily Shampoo
give me some answers on where u live and how long ago u got it straightened and what was the product used?





i too have staightened my hair and i used Wella and use the Wella System Professional shampoo and conditioner which is very good. even Elvive shampoo is good.
get a heat protectant set if you use a hair straightener.
i use this herbal essence dangerously straight shampoo and conditioner it works rele well and i straighten my hair every day!!





it also makes ur hair smell nice!
johnsons%26amp; johnsons shampoo is very good.
i have staight hair and i use dove or sunsilk

No comments:

Post a Comment