Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are you supposed to shampoo and condition your pubic hair? If so what type or brand of shampoo can i use?

At gym class people will looking at my penis and this one boy says hey! you don't shampoo your pubic hair? I never knew this was possible. Is this normal? Also what brand of shampoo is needed for this? Some of my friends get Mohawks and braid their ';hair'; as well?Are you supposed to shampoo and condition your pubic hair? If so what type or brand of shampoo can i use?
hahaha [= just use normal body wash. those guys are kind of weird... don't braid your pubes. or just shave! most girls i know like it just smooth haha good luck ..Are you supposed to shampoo and condition your pubic hair? If so what type or brand of shampoo can i use?
LOL WTF. I never heard of anyone shampooing and conditioning their pubes... From what I know you really aren't supposed too and don't really need too...


But I guess if you wanted too there is no specific kind of shampoo or conditioner to use on your pubic hair... anything would work... but your pubes are thicker than your head hair so it won't ever look or feel like it..


I'm sure he might have just been kidding around to mess with you too...
lmaoo. when you soap your body that does the trick.
lmfao wow the kids at your school are messed!
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment