Saturday, August 21, 2010

What shampoo should i use to take out hair dye?

i dyed my hair black and i want it to be dark brown,


i know some shampoos help the hair fade faster but what kinds?


or any other help on making my hair fade to a dark brown faster?What shampoo should i use to take out hair dye?
I learned from experience. I did pretty much the same thing but I asked someone in the beauty department how to get it lighter and she told me to find a shampoo that is specifically for stripping chlorine from your hair, so like a swimmers shampoo, because the saltine solutions in the product also strip color from your hair. It helps but you have to use it a good bit and really rinse your hair out with hot water while you use this shampoo. If all else fails go to the store and pick up a product that takes the color out of your hair, I have personally used ';color opps';, it is suppose to take you back to your natural color and than you can dye it the color you really want.What shampoo should i use to take out hair dye?
Use a clarifying shampoo, it should help remove more of the colour pigment than a regular shampoo. alsoo you could try using a clarifying treatment.


But Ive found from personal experience that white vinegar watered down in a 1:3 ration works great at helping clarify.


Blacks very hard to get rid of though,

No comments:

Post a Comment