Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How long should you leave shampoo and Conditioner? ?

How long should you leave conditioner and shampoo in?


Ive heard different things from just putting it in and washing it out and leaving it set for a few minutes.


Any answers?How long should you leave shampoo and Conditioner? ?
i usually wash my hair with shampoo first thing when i get in the shower..and rinse it out first thing.. then i put the conditioner in. i wash my body and everything and then rinse the conditioner out right b4 i get out of the shower.How long should you leave shampoo and Conditioner? ?
I just wash my hair normally. Put it in, rinse it out.





When I condition I usually leave it in for about 2 minutes. Then, I rinse it out with cold water. I don't know why, but it just feels good on my scalp.





-K
i rinse the shampoo once i finished scrubbing my scalp, and then i leave the conditioner on, i proceed to shave, and then when im done i was the conditioner out.
After shampooing you need to immediately rinse the shampoo out; for conditioner about 1-3 minutes, depends on if your hair is dry or you want you hair to be more moisturized.



I just wash out the shampoo once im done scrubing it in then for the conditioner i leave it in for like 3 mins then wash it out
Read the instructions on the back of the bottle. All products are different
about 2 mins.
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment