Monday, August 23, 2010

Ever used garnier fructis body and volume shampoo?

What are your opinions?Ever used garnier fructis body and volume shampoo?
Yes use it every day the best product for my hair type anyway. Tried loads of others but this is best by far.Ever used garnier fructis body and volume shampoo?
I have very fine hair, and I didn't get any volume or body from the Fructise shampoo and conditioner. I use Dove body and volume shampoo and conditioner, and I like that very much. I also like the smell. My daughter has dry hair, and it gets really frizzy, and the Garnier shampoo and conditioner for her type of hair doesn't work for her either.
i use it every day the shampoo and conditioner. it doesn't really give me any spectacular volume. but then again, no volumizing shampoo or condition really does. so i continue to use it anyway.
I haven't but my mom does.


It looks really great but then her hair's short.





It could take you some time but it depends on your hair :)
i love it my hair feels so nice and looks way healthy too.i was using herbal essence boy what a difference i will never go back.
i tried....n my started falling badly....but thats bcuz pantene suits my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment