Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would you recommend the Aveeno shampoo line, if so which one?

- I have fine-medium hair


- Naturally Wavy


- I don't color, but I do straighten sometimes


- I don't really get dandruff unless it's winter and my scalp is dry.





Basically I am just looking for something that will bring out the natural prettiness in my hair, without using a bunch of products/tools.





Please %26amp; Thank You!Would you recommend the Aveeno shampoo line, if so which one?
go to www.ulta.com there products are amazing. I use them all the time.Would you recommend the Aveeno shampoo line, if so which one?
the dark blue bottle... the moisture one... theyre awesome
The entire line is good, but your best bet is to go to a licensed beautician and get that professional's advice on which one's best for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment