Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What brainiac thought up this to put on my bottle of Suave Shampoo?

';Revitalizes your hair- for less than more expensive brands';...duh of course it's less than more expensive brands. Any brand is cheaper than more expensive ones.What brainiac thought up this to put on my bottle of Suave Shampoo?
You should call the company - maybe they'll hire you to do their advertising instead...as apparently you can actually READ :) How funny. Isn't it amazing how a major corporation didn't catch that? Thanks for my laugh of the day :)What brainiac thought up this to put on my bottle of Suave Shampoo?
wow i never thought of that
Funny, I never read the labels...I like Suave, it's always cheap %26amp; most bottles smell really great!!
(0)
sounds like madison avenue ad exec to me
A well paid brainiac!
Ha Ha that's funny I've never really noticed it before
LOL!!
Funny how I think I was the one to tell you this, Mom. I noticed this awhile back and laughed. But I do not know the answer to it. Im just gonna say a well payed idiotic brainiac.
suave is a bad shampoo. it makes hair feel like straw. buy a better one
Probably the same person who gets paid a lot to put instructions on packages of bathtub plugs ';1. Insert plug into drain.'; OK, so I just had to buy a new one and it cracked me up. But you know, someone would sue them if they tried to plug their gas tank with it and it exploded in their face...there are a lot of idiots out there who may not get it unless you tell them!
they make their own company sound really cheap by actually advirtising how cheap they really are on the bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment