Monday, August 23, 2010

Best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?

I have dirty blonde hair, but my hair is flat. I want volume in my hair, but I also want it to be shiny. I don't want to color to get darker, I would actually like the shampoo to make it a lighter shade or just keep it the same. With the shampoo I use now, my hair gets greasy at the roots so that it makes it look flat, dull, and just really bad. Please help me by suggesting a shampoo and conditioner (it doesn't have to be the same brand) that would help make my hair shiny (but not greasy!), full of volume, and a natural blonde color. :)Best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?
We probably have similar hair. My favorite shampoo and conditioner is Pantenen Sheer Volume. And as an added conditioner I use Fructis Leave on Conditioner. This is great because you can add it to the hair below the roots and it will not weigh it down or make it look greasy. I have tried many brands that were in all price ranges and I keep coming back to these.Best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?
you need to change your shampoo every 3 to 6 months as your hair gets used to it.





I use Lush products, they have some great solid shampoos and one 'Gadiva' is a two in one that works, it also smells great. Also 'Ultra Shine' as it'll give you lovely shiny hair, but wont make it greasy.





www.lush.com you can oder on line if there isn't one near you.





Head and shoulders is also good. There mental one because it's a kind of blue colour wont darken your hair.
I use Nexxus Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo


-and-


Nexxus Hydra Sleek Silken Smoothing Conditioner





This shampoo and conditioner is fabulous on my hair and I Love it.


Both leave my hair feeling silky and smooth, add it smells good to!








btw if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>





love,


B.
well hunny i guest it depends


if you want volume you can use volume moose


but for shine hair glaze


and my personal favorite for best shampoo and conditioner


Paul Mitchells (lavender green tree shampoo and conditioner)


or Catwalk conditioner :)
herbal essences volumizing shampoo! ask ur hairdresser what would work best because they are professinal and would know best what would work with ur hair!
The aussie shampoo (yes the one with the kangaroo) is a miracle worker for me!
try Bed Head dumb blonde shampoo and conditioner it has a weird name but it works really well on hair
i feel either pantenie or head and shoulders
go to your hair dresser
I use organix. It doesn't give me volume but It keeps my hair soft, healthy and shiny. Which in turn, the healthy part, keeps my hair from laying flat or being damaged. Your going to have to read all the ingredients on the shampoo's and conditioners you want to use. Its not hard. Just google the product in question and Ingredients.


For example. Organix shampoo ingredients.


If it contains any of these ingredients stay away from them. They are very harmful to your hair and can make hair either greasy looking or damaged looking. Also wash your hair every day. There are rumors floating about the internet but the truth is that if you have a good shampoo and conditioner you don't have to worry about it. Of course if you use a crappy shampoo like pantene then by all means do wash your hair every other day. But to avoid that just buy good products. Even salon products sometimes carry these ingredients. I used bed head for a while and was wondering why my hair looked like straw. It turned out that it contained one of the Ammonium listed. However Organix has different shampoos for different hair types. I use the cocoa nut one because my hair needs more moisture and oils. I'll put their web site in the sources box.





Extremely common ingredients


Sodium Lauryl Sulfate


Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate


Ammonium Laureth Sulfate


Ammonium Xylene Sulfonate


TEA Lauryl Sulfate


Sulfur (in dandruff shampoos)


Selenium Sulfide (in dandruff shampoos)





Less common ingredients


Magnesium Sulfate


Sodium Thiosulfate


Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate


Alkyl Sodium Sulfate


Alkyl Benzene Sulfonate


TEA-Dodecylbenzene


Sodium C12-15 Alkyl Sulfate


Sodium Dodecyl Sulfonate
Pantene pro v





Source: I went to see the doctor and thats what she said to me cuz I too have some sort of hair problem, even got a testosterone test where they took out some blood to see if had some sort of vitamin deficiency.





Anyways Hope i helped





can someone please answer my question





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ag5oWG04ixn5izC7GGa80iLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090823144928AAaaGyc

No comments:

Post a Comment