Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you like Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner?

I wanted to know other people think about it. My friend and I are obsessed with it, especially the Hello Hydration blue bottle. :) Why do you or don't you like it? Also what kind is your favorite.Do you like Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner?
i like the red ones, long term relationship. I LOVE herbal essences! the only products i use on my hair are those! and they smell so darn good!! yeah i love the blue ones, and the purple the curl ones. i want to try out dangerously straight.


xoxoDo you like Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner?
I have tried so many different shampoos and conditioners, and none of them seemed to be working. so I just decided to try the herbal essences featherweight shampoo and conditioner(it's the orange swirly bottle), and I absolutely love it! my hair is always soft and smells good. it doesn't get greasy or oily(like i was experienceing with other kinds). So, I have been through three sets of bottles so far. But yeah, they're awesome! I would recommend them to anyone!
I love it! I use the Color Me Happy one for my highlights and I love the way it smells!











Edit: I'm not so sure it dries out everyone's hair, certainly not mines. Hm..I wonder why that happens..shampoos obviously dry out hair, but conditioners? No, I don't think so.....(I hope not). I've been using Herbal Essenses for a long time now and my hair's still smooth...
I hate using those drugstore brands, because it drys out my naturally curly hair. I NEED to use all natural products without all the sulfate.





BUT, i read a review that Herbal Essences Hello Hydration works really well and smells great!
I did like it for a little while but i found that its very drying to the hair. If i were you i would alternate shampoo's everyother time you buy shampoo and conditioner
No, the shampoo I'm not really worried about... I'd use the herbal essence shampoo, but conditioner... definite NO.
My favorite is definately the Hello Hydration, but I miss the older Herbal Essences that smelled like flowers and came in the clear bottles =(
Herbal Essences is my absolute favorite. I like the pink swirly bottle the most. Tomorrow I'm going shopping and plan on trying Tousle Me Softly for my wavy hair (: My sister said she liked it.


%26lt;3
It smells best, for sure. I use salon conditioner when I can (by salon I mean $15 and more) but it doesn't smell as good.
They never really worked for me. They only smell nice but didn't condition my hair (even the blue one).
i love the orange one it smells sooo good

No comments:

Post a Comment