Monday, August 23, 2010

Does moisturizing shampoo make your hair oily?

okay. I'll admit it. my hair may be a little dried out from my flat ironing. oh who am i kidding! my poor hair is dead! I flat ironed it almost every day last year(on high)... well I want to do a moisturizing shampoo, but after it is healthy again, will the shampoo make it oily? I was going to use the garnier fructis moisture works or strength and repair. which works better?Does moisturizing shampoo make your hair oily?
I already naturally have oily skin but moisturizing shampoo doesn't make it any more so. I don't think that it would make your hair oily since you already have very dry hair in the first place. If I were you I would definitely use the strenght and repair shampoo because straightening your hair not only dries your hair out but damages it and gives you split ends as well.Does moisturizing shampoo make your hair oily?
No it doesn't.





The one mistake people make with dry hair is that they put conditioner on their scalp/





As long as you have a moisturing shampoo, nothing too cheap, and you only condition from the pony tale line down, and leave it in for a few mins then wash out, you will restpre life into your hair.





Just remember, shampoo's like pantene, whilst they are fantastic actually put a layer of silicone on your hair, and then colouring it is too difficult (it doens't hold the colour). Garneir Fructis is fantastic, but as a hairdresser I recommend all my clients purchase Shwarkof- in my belief that is the best supermarket brand!!





GOOD LUCK
i use vo5 moisture milks shampoo and conditioner. they smell sooooo good, are only like a dollar each, and work really well. i love passionfruit smoothie. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment