Monday, August 23, 2010

Does bella say something about using strawberry shampoo or body wash in any of the four books?

i want to find the quote in the book. but i just cant i want to say its in twilight but then im not sure because if i remember correctly bella takes like a depressing shower after edward leaves in new moon. please help im so confused..Does bella say something about using strawberry shampoo or body wash in any of the four books?
I'm trying hard, but really, no matter how hard I think, how much I try to remember, there is nothing that springs to mind as a less important fact to quote from a book.Does bella say something about using strawberry shampoo or body wash in any of the four books?
It's in the first book. When Edward and Bella are in the biology room she thinks because of the way he is acting that she stinks. And when she smells her hair, she is like it smells like my usual strawberry shampoo or something like that. And then it's in another book somewher also when Edward is at her house and she wants to clean up some so she takes a shower and uses that same shampoo or whatever it is. So that's about it though. Hope this is what you were looking for!
This is the part I remember....


';....I didn't look up as I set my book on the table and took my seat, but I saw his posture change from the corner of my eye. He was leaning away from me, sitting on the extreme edge of his chair and averting his face like he smelled something bad. Inconspicuously, I sniffed my hair. It smelled like strawberries, the scent of my favorite shampoo. It seemed an innocent enough odor. I let my hair fall over my right shoulder, making a dark curtain between us, and tried to pay attention to the teacher....';





and...it was somewhere else but I forgot....And it's not the part where Edward leaves...I checked....
No, in the first book, when she first sits next to Ed in bio, he makes it visible that he doesn't like her. She sniffs her hair, checking to see if that's the problem, but she says it's an innocent odor of her strawberry shampoo. Hope I helped!
In the first book, during the scene in biology class, she smells her own hair to see if that is why Edward is repelled. She mentions at that point that she uses strawberry-scented shampoo.
Yep. When she first sits next to him in Biology, she smells her hair to see if thats the problem but it just smelled of strawberry shampoo :)
It says that Bella were using Strawberry shampoo on Twilight
yeh i think when she has a shower! might be at their honeymoon or when shes having problems and has a shower to calm herself down :)
yeah she does. about shampoo. first book.
no
which one?

No comments:

Post a Comment