Saturday, August 21, 2010

What shampoo should I use for volumized, soft, shiny, frizz free hair?

I love Biolage products. They always leave my hair nice ( I have naturally frizz ball hair). Recently I tried Herbal Essence, as Biolage is expensive, so far it has worked out beautifully but I haven't been using it long enough to notice build up. Maybe it's actually a good cheap alternative!What shampoo should I use for volumized, soft, shiny, frizz free hair?
most ppl would tell u pantene pro-v, but don't use it. it has wax and makes hair totally damaged. u just can't see it because the wax coats ur hair to make it ';look'; like it's all silky smooth but it has build-up, and if u go to any salon, they will tell u not to use it.





i recommend TRESemme Smooth and Silky.What shampoo should I use for volumized, soft, shiny, frizz free hair?
I would say Aussie-Catch The Wave. It makes your hair more full and controls frizz. Good luck!
KERASTASE

No comments:

Post a Comment