Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm looking for an effective shampoo for straightening my hair?

What would you guys recommend I use? Thank you!I'm looking for an effective shampoo for straightening my hair?
herbel esscenses pin straight shampoo and conditioner! here is the collection! http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a> i love this stuff i use it all the time!I'm looking for an effective shampoo for straightening my hair?
There is no hair care products out there that actually ';staighten'; your hair. The way I get my hair straight is by a straightening iron that I got from Woolworths %26amp; cost me $18 or %26amp;19. Hope this helps, and let me know if you need help with anything else.
SUNSILK STRAIGHTEN UP.


then you can use the 24/7 creme (purple bottle) and it works awesome. i lovei it.
Herbal essenses dangerously straight pin straight shampoo, conditioner and styling spray!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment