Saturday, August 21, 2010

When your taking a shower and the shampoo or conditioner is gone do you refill it with water to get the rest..

of the left overs out??





I do lol!When your taking a shower and the shampoo or conditioner is gone do you refill it with water to get the rest..
heck yeah. Times are hard, girl.When your taking a shower and the shampoo or conditioner is gone do you refill it with water to get the rest..
yepp!
Only if we don't have any more, than I fill it about 1/2 and inch to an inch and tell my mom we need more.
that's what i'm going to have to do like right now cause i ran out of conditioner, and i need to shower before i go to bed.
Not really. If I see that there is no shampoo or conditioner, I just quickly run around the house looking for some.
Yes, it's like anything else, waste not want not.
It works for the shampoo, but not with the conditioner.
Yes I do, even though I can afford to get a new bottle. I was brought up not to waste anything.
Yup! :) I don't waste a drop.
lol! I never even thought of that, but I always have a bunch of different hair shampoos and conditionaars cuz my sister can't decides if she wants the fuller hair, the smoother hair, or the idk wutever the other ones are hair. I never am at the end of the bottle. Usually that's my sister. lol!





ps I don't think thats weird at all I just never thought of it.
haha


yeah


i always do.


%26amp; i get so excited so then i get to buy a new bottle


[:
LMAO! I Do!
i do !! i do it so i could get the excess conditioner or shampoo that get stuck on the side out
refil with water...lol
Yes!!! Why spend more money, I am putting myself through college, and that is hard enough, you are smart!! I've got hair all the way down my back and then some, and I have to buy two bottles of shampoo, and conditioner a week, gosh, washing my hair takes me forever!
Yeah. But I only do that if I cannot find any other bottle of shampoo in our house...
omg i do that!!! lol i thought i was the only one
lol no ... let me guess...your mom is a penny pincher?
lol i refill it also!
yeah i fill it with water.. then shake the bottle and get it out.. then i recycle the empty bottle =)
Nope. It'd be too much work and I wouldn't get enough shampoo/conditioner. My hair is way too long.
Only if I jump out to look in the drawer and realize that I have no conditioner at all left, then I'll do that. But I usually don't ever run out.
I do so i can get it all out. Saves money, u no?!!
no I'm not
I do too. You paid for it so get all of it. Just put a little water in the bottle shake it up and you have a good 1 or 2 washes.
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment