Monday, August 23, 2010

Will curl shampoo work if i have straight hair?

and what kind is the best to use if it will?Will curl shampoo work if i have straight hair?
Hey there!





If you have straight hair, it may or may not work depending on straight your hair is. If you have slick straight hair, it probably wont work =(. Then again, if you have a little wave to it, it may work! =) If nothing works for you, you can just scrunch your hair with gel and use hold!





Thanks for your question =)!Will curl shampoo work if i have straight hair?
Eh... I have super-straight hair, and curling shampoo only gives me a slight wave at best. It looks like I went to bed with wet hair in a messy bun. What I would do if you want waves is use that curling shampoo (I use whatever's available... They all provide the same results for me) and immediately after lightly towel drying your hair, apply a good amount of mousse or gel - gel makes your hair stiffer. Then use your blow-dryer's diffuser (if you have one) to dry your hair. If you don't have a diffuser, try putting your hair in multiple buns (about 8ish) and blow drying that way. Messy buns if you want crazy waves and ballet-buns if you want loose spirals/waves. Hope that helps!
No, I don't think that curl shampoos have that much ';muscle'; to make your straight hair curl. The only shampoos that I find make a huge difference are purple shampoos that make blond hair stand out/brighter. I do think it might be a good idea to simply ask staff at a store like ';Trade Secrets';.
well not really. maybe a bit... but curl shampoo is really just for people that have curly hair and they want it to look the BEST it can be! if you want curl get a perm or simply take a curling iron to it!





hope this helps :)
No it won't sorry. I tried it a few times and it never worked. My mom is a hairdresser and told me it wouldn't but I guess I had to see for myself.
yes it does, but you have to put some sort of mousse or gel in it after and you might want to use a curling iron.
Sorry, but unless you have some kind of natural curl or wave in your hair, it won't work.
yes it will work and the best kind is the one that you buy at stores
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment