Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can I only pack three ounces of shampoo if I'm taking my carry-on on the plane? What if I put it in my suitcas?

You can only bring three ounces of liquids each on the airplane in a carry-on right?





So would it be okay if I just put larger bottles of liquids (shampoos, conditioners, lotion) more than three ounces, in my suitcase that's going to be shipped out?Can I only pack three ounces of shampoo if I'm taking my carry-on on the plane? What if I put it in my suitcas?
the 100ml (3.4oz) liquid restriction is for hand baggage only, but larger quantities can be packed in your checked luggage.Can I only pack three ounces of shampoo if I'm taking my carry-on on the plane? What if I put it in my suitcas?
The larger bottles must be checked. 3 oz bottles are allowed in your carry on bag. You probably won't need shampoo on the flight so check it. You might want to carry a toothbrush, small tube of toothpaste and a tiny bottle of hand sanitizer. Hope that helps. Have fun on your trip.
The limit for liquids is 3 oz, but they do say you can only have 1 bottle. Put liquids in zip lock bag (in case of leakage) and place in your check bag under between clothes so to give some protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment