Monday, August 23, 2010

Has anyone used the new Aveda Dry Remedy shampoo/conditioner?

I was a user of their Sap Moss line for years and they have discontinued it and replaced it with the Dry Remedy line. It's supposed to be better than Sap Moss, but was wondering if any one has tried it before I shell out $50 for the set.





With dry curly hair, it's hard to find a natural hair care line that works.


Thanks!Has anyone used the new Aveda Dry Remedy shampoo/conditioner?
Yes I am, and so far is working, at least for me. I have a very dry and damaged hair, and since i started to use the whole ritual I麓ve noticed shine and softness like never before.


I麓ve been having bad hair days for years, and tried a lot of products never getting the best results. Recently I tried the Ojon麓s whole ritual as well and didn麓t make the difference.


This is the first time I use Aveda, and for the 2 weeks i麓ve been using it, it feels great.


I can麓t wait to have a healthy hear to be able to get highlights done soon.....Has anyone used the new Aveda Dry Remedy shampoo/conditioner?
Nope I havnt.





Is it good? (:





-x-
nope
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment