Monday, August 23, 2010

Is it okay to use head and shoulders shampoo if I don't have dandruff?

is it okay if i use head and shoulders shampoo daily if i don't have any dandruff? will it mess up my scalp? or will it nourish my scalp and make my hair grow better?Is it okay to use head and shoulders shampoo if I don't have dandruff?
not at all! it will only doo good stuff!


but dont use shampoo every day.


only every oother day.


but seriously, scientific fact: everyone has dandruff. it is simply dead skin cells and everyone has that.





just use it a little bit less.hope i helped!





bst answer please?Is it okay to use head and shoulders shampoo if I don't have dandruff?
Won't hurt anything.





Well, it might dry your scalp a bit.





But no, it won't hurt anything.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment