Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get silky silky non frizzy poofy hair... i use a shampoo and conditioner for oily hair..anymore hints

I want it to look oily but not be oily..i need it silky as it can get. i have a week or 2.How do I get silky silky non frizzy poofy hair... i use a shampoo and conditioner for oily hair..anymore hints
If your hair goes frizzy, it would have natural wave or curl in it. Naturally curly hair is dry, not oily. Since you've been using products for oily hair, they are drying your hair out even more, which is making it frizzy. You need to stop using your current shampoo and conditioner and buy somethint that is specifically for curly hair, which will not dry out your hair. I love the Curl Life line from Matrix. If you colour your hair, you could also use a shampoo and conditioner that is for colour treated hair, as coloured hair tends to be dry as well.





You may also want to use some styling serum. Shine Renewal by Biolage is a fantastic product.How do I get silky silky non frizzy poofy hair... i use a shampoo and conditioner for oily hair..anymore hints
I actually use herbal essences.


They have mannyyy types of shampoo for different types of hair.


I use the Dangerously Straight.


if i'm not mistaken, they make a nonfrizz.


but if not..i would try to the dangerously straight which most likely would straighten out frizzier hair. and plus adds a lottt of moisture for shiny silky hair by using the conditioner.
Try Loreal Vive shine shampoo %26amp; conditioner. It comes in pink bottles and smells like bubblegum. It makes my hair SUPER shiney and just use a mousse to volumize when blowdrying. I use AG foam (smells like cherries). The foam is guaranteed to protect hair from heat, create shine, create volume, and hold you style for longer. My hair is soooo soft and super shiney at all times.
paul mitchells super skinny serum a little goes a looooong way and is only like 10$ a bottle and ive had mine forever
I definitely recommend getting your hair relaxed. Not the expensive over $1,000 one, but there are some salons that will chemically relax your hair for under $100. I have frizzy, think, and poofy hair and do not have the time to straighten it every day. When I got my hair relaxed it was so easy to manage it, I could just brush it out and leave it down with no hair products.
My hair will frizz and be kinky after blow drying it and I use an anti frizz serum and a flat iron. Makes it very smooth and frizz free
rubbing coconut oil into your hair before you go to bed makes the curls more defined and it stops dryness.

No comments:

Post a Comment