Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How often should a person shampoo his / her hair?

That depends on your hair! Myself I have coarse hair and it's dry so I go as long as I can stand it, usually 4-5 days. However someone with fine hair can't go as long, maybe 2 days. You shouldn't shampoo everyday if you don't have to. It takes away your natural oils that protect your hair and scalp from dryness.


If you have oily hair and want to wait longer use a baby powder at your scalp, it helps to soak up some oil so it doesn't look oily. Don't use too much though, your hair will be coated white!


You just need to experiment with your hair and see what it does. Hope this helps.How often should a person shampoo his / her hair?
I wash mine every day...How often should a person shampoo his / her hair?
I was mine every day. So it dosen't dry out I use leave in conditioner.
I wash my hair every day with a mild sahmpoo. My hair would get extremly greasy otherwise. It can vary form person to person. It just depends how greasy there hair would get.
I think every two to three days. unless it gets really greasy. because every day it can wash the oils out of your hair
2 to 3 times a week.


It also depends upon ur hairs health/dye/damage/ but most professionlist agree with shapooing ur hairs three times a week.
It depends entirely on your type of hair. Every two to three days will suffice for most people, but people with fine hair may need daily washes, while people with thick and curly hair might find twice a week does the job.





Try washing your hair one day, and see how many days it takes for it to start looking and/or feeling greasy. The day before this is the day you should wash your hair. EG If you wash your hair on Monday, and it looks lank on Thursday, you now know you should wash your hair every second day.





Washing your hair more often than is required can result in the shampoo stripping your hair, leaving it dry and brittle.

No comments:

Post a Comment