Monday, August 23, 2010

What shampoo should i use for my oily hair?

i take a shower at night. i shampoo with biolage normalizing shampoo twice but gy the end of school the next day my hair looks oily in my bangs. it does that thing where it separates into strands or groups of hair. it also causes the oils to go onto my forehead which doesn't help since i am a teenager. i don't use conditioner anymore so thats not the problem. it doesn't look good. what shampoo can i use that will make my hair less greasy and oily.What shampoo should i use for my oily hair?
I had the same problem. Use Prell. it is takes out everything. The only downside is that it smells like soap.








plus i suggest you start waking up earlier and take a shower in the morning.What shampoo should i use for my oily hair?
Try herbal essences.
head n sholders

No comments:

Post a Comment