Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What would happen if I used shampoo and conditioner a few hours after I got a perm?

the perm would come out if it was exposed to water.What would happen if I used shampoo and conditioner a few hours after I got a perm?
You would lose the perm, you have to wait at least a day for the chemicals to set in fully.What would happen if I used shampoo and conditioner a few hours after I got a perm?
It will relax it.
YOUR SUPPOSE TO SHAMPOO AND CONDITION AFTER YOU GET A PERM. MAYBE FOR WOMEN THAT ARE NOT OF COLOR IT MESSES UP THE PERM BUT FOR WOMEN OF COLOR THE INSTRUCTIONS SAYS SHAMPOO UNTIL ALL PERM MIXTURE IS REMOVED AND THEN LEAVE ON CONDITIONER FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES.
no more curls!
Depends on your hair, it may just relax it some, or it could completely ruin it and make you lose all the curl.
My hairdresser always used to tell me to wait 2 days to shampoo or go swimming.
the water will reverse the effect of the amoniumdiclocolide chemical in the perm which means it will screw it up and you;ll look very silly

No comments:

Post a Comment