Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do I need to get both shampoo AND conditioner?

I want to get TIGI BEDHEAD shampoo, and it's expensive so I wonder if I can just get one of them, shampoo or conditioner.





Also, they have it in these 1L bottles and I swear it's going to take me FOREVER to finish, they do have a small one but its priced just like the big one.Do I need to get both shampoo AND conditioner?
THE CONDITIONER HELPS RELAX THE HAIR BUT YOU DON'T NEED IT IF YOUR HAIR IS DRY THEN YOU SHOULD BUT IF IT GETS OILY FAST THEN NODo I need to get both shampoo AND conditioner?
Probably just get shampoo. I used to use shampoo and conditioner and it made my hair too flat and thin. What kind of hair do you have? If you have thick hair that gets knots then you should probably get conditioner. I just use shampoo and my hair is okay with that. I'd say shampoo would be more important than conditioner really, but then again if you have thick hair then conditioner would be better probably. Ask your hairdresser.
It's really up to you. I always need to get both the shampoo and conditioner. Whenever I use shampoo with a conditioner of a different brand, I get a lot of dandruff.
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment