Monday, August 23, 2010

What shampoo gives the most volume to your hair?

herbal essances volume, its in the yellow/orangy bottle. Thats the only one i like that gives me volume and smells nice too.What shampoo gives the most volume to your hair?
I have the same problem... and everytime I run out of Shampoo I go to the store and buy a different brand to see if that one would give me some volume...and it doesnt....so wat has worked for me has been diffusing my hair! My hair is curly...but its very thin....so when I wear it straight...everyone is always in shock, cuz they think I have a lot of hair but unfortunately its very thin...=0/What shampoo gives the most volume to your hair?
are u indian


so am i


Garnier is good


try it


i have very thin hair


idk either
Bedhead or Catwalk. kinda expensive but worth it!
I Really like Aussie shampoo,it works really well for my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment