Monday, August 23, 2010

POLL: What shampoo do you regularly use on daily basis?

My Answer: Garnier Fructis 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioner (w/ reinforced active fruit concentrate lol)





What about you good people? What is the shampoo that u normally use?POLL: What shampoo do you regularly use on daily basis?
Well its either Lakme or Dove. But i do want try Garnier and Pantene though my mom doesnt allow me to change the product :P





Cheers!





:)





●||ॐ रुद्रा||●(Its me Rudra!) POLL: What shampoo do you regularly use on daily basis?
This product line is one of the best little known secret, is inexpensive, works wonders and is exclusive to Wal.greens. So for my marvelous locks of long hair I use samy FAT HAIR AMPLIFYING Shampoo which provides me volume when I want to VaVaVaVoom! I also use samy PURE COLORCARE Shampoo to help my color and hi-lites last longer. I do not wash that grey right out of my hair...my hairdresser does!





Once upon a time - 20 decades + I used Herbel Essence. Gracious the fragrance of that shampoo was so fine. When they decided to make an entire line of it with all sorts of ';smells'; is when my love affair with that shampoo ended.
Its this $12 Tea Tree stuff that my barber said I should try because I have dry scalp.





I think I bought it only because I had this stupid idea that it would give me the same pleasure and relaxation I had when she was washing my hair with it. She spent like 20 minutes on it. I think she liked me though. A lot. When she was done massaging my face with a hot towel she asked if I was Italian. (My Dads side, way down the line, is.) I was like 'Uhhhehh... yeah I think a little bit?'
Pantene Texturize Shampoo and Conditioner with an Elastesse complex.....hey my Shampoo has a complex...I didn't know that! LOL Hey did you have to look on your shampoo\conditioner bottle for that information? I bet you did didn't you?
I just started using Shikai, it's not so bad. But I'm gonna start using some Aubrey Organics products since I've heard such great things about them. I'm getting into using natural products for my hair since those chemicals are horrible for it.
♠╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬♠





I use Garnier Fructis ( Corps %26amp; Volume)





♠╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬♠
Well, I was using Head and Shoulders, but now I am going to have chemo' again and I am again going to lose my hair, I think I will be saving money there. But Head and Shoulders is good.
o m g i use garnier too! but i have separate conditioner, 2-in-1 never works, and i have long hair
This great shampoo called herbalife, it doesn't damage your hair and it contains aloe vera for strong hair, I also use the conditioner from the same company
Fructis: 2 in 1. It's what's around basically.
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship





It smells great all day and keeps my hair soft all day and easy to manage all day
I use shampoo very sparingly because it contains chemicals which are harmful for hairs and skull in long run. But I take care of my hairs by applying curd every sunday.
I use a new kind called Strictly Curls(curl activating and frizz controlling). My hair is so soft afterwards and smells like vanilla:d
I use Finesse =]


and Dove for conditioner because im out of Finesse conditioner
Garnier Fructis 2%26amp;1
Me i use fruit garnier or Suave but


Fruit Garnier is my fav both


Shampoo and Conditionor.:)



The Body Shop's honey shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences (the pink shampoo/conditioner, with rose hips)
I use DOVE shampoo with GARNIER conditioner.
Herbal esscenses Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner
Herble Essence --Color Me Happy Shampoo and Conditioner...





Works good for color treated hair.
I used to use the kind you use (garnier 2+1), but then I switched to good ol' Pantene. In between, I used Loreal. =)
Fructis
nizoral shampoo
suave. don't use pantene. they do unnecessary animal testing.
Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions
Herbal Essences body envy
Herbal Essences
Herbal Essences
Herbal Essences
head and Shoulders dandruff shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment