Monday, August 23, 2010

What's the best kind of Conditioner/shampoo to use for really long hair that is weak and brittle.?

Okay, I have really long, THICK hair.


I love my hair and its really pretty.. But.. It's kind of weak, and it breaks easily. and when I brush it, if I move my hair a certain way. or wait to brush it again until later that night, or the next day it is VERY tangly!!


Does anybody know of good conditioners that will help??What's the best kind of Conditioner/shampoo to use for really long hair that is weak and brittle.?
the shampoo i use is head and shoulders.it works really good for people with long hair.i use a special conditioner that's very pricey and i don't recomed it.don't use cheep ones either.target brans are the worst.put your conditioner on after you take a shower.that way it dosen't get tangled.buy knot spray and use it at night when you brush your hair.and wear ur hair in a braid when u go to bed and when you wake up brush it.What's the best kind of Conditioner/shampoo to use for really long hair that is weak and brittle.?
I have fine straight hair that I have to be a bit fussy with to keep in peak condition. It always seems that whenever I find a good product it is then discontinued. I find I have to change shampoos fairly regularly though. The last week I found a new shampoo/conditioner in one that my hair seems to like - It is called Palmolive ';Fashion Girl'; Fruity Fun, Shining and Detangling. Smells like tutti frutti though!!! I have been putting a little extra conditioner on the ends to be doubly sure my hair is moisturised well though. Good result.
The Kirkland Signature shampoo and conditioner from Costco is pretty cheap and works well for my hair(similar to yours). It really does a great job at moisturizing. [:
yes Pantene Smooth and Sleek usually works for me, its so easy combed after you use both the shampoo then the conditioner
I use Pantene Great Lengths. Perhaps you could give that a try.
Burt's bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment