Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Anyone know of a good shampoo to get rid of residue build up?

Neutrogena used to make a shampoo that you could use every so often that got rid of any residue left by styling products such as mousse or hairspray etc. Pantene also used to do something similar, but I can't seem to get hold of either anymore.





Anyone one know of a shampoo that does get rid of residue build up [I'm in the UK]





Thanks girlsAnyone know of a good shampoo to get rid of residue build up?
Dax vegetable oil shampoo is designed just for that purpose, I use a lot of product and it works a treat to clean the hair of any residue, better than anything else I've found.





http://www.ciao.co.uk/Reviews/Dax_Vegeta鈥?/a>Anyone know of a good shampoo to get rid of residue build up?
i think tresseme have a clarifying shampoo :)
X is right head and shoulders does work trust me. I used to have a lot of dandruff and then i tried head and shoulders. I got good results in a week!
Head and Shoulders is a life saver! X
try using Redken Hair Cleasing Cream, really good at cleaning products from your hair. Alternativly washing up liquid strips everything from your hair. I wouldn't do it more than once or twice a week though
A clairfying shampoo.





I'm not good with brand names...So I'll just stick with ANY clairfying shampoo.
Rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar once a month. Not only does it clean that residue, it also softens your hair.
its different for everyone depending how often you wash your how and how much your sweat...


try loreal elvive...


or herbal essences maybe get a sample of a few that you see at a reasonable price and that can help i had to do thet :( x


anyways good luck
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment