Monday, November 21, 2011

Is there soap that's free of toxic chemicals, and shampoo as well..enviromentally friendly?

I would prefer something affordable and good for someone on a budget-if I could get it in a big bundle that would be great!Is there soap that's free of toxic chemicals, and shampoo as well..enviromentally friendly?
CHECK OUT THE LINK......... enviromentally friendly.Is there soap that's free of toxic chemicals, and shampoo as well..enviromentally friendly?
Ivory soap is 99% pure that it floats. I also trusted this soap for my kids when they were babies only one I used.


As for the shampoo, I think that they are all basically the same, so I would invest my money in the conditioner for the hair.
Ask about vegetable glycerine at your local health food store. A little goes a long way, and it moisturizes as well as cleans.
I would recommend Method products! I first saw them in Target. I use the all-purpose cleaner and it's awesome! They also have laundry products, body care, dish detergent. Not too pricey either. I've also seen Method in Pathmark supermarkets.
I prefer Burt's Bees products. They are free of harsh chemicals and affordable. I use the body wash, hair care and lotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment