Monday, November 21, 2011

What are the best shampoo and conditioner to use on dyed hair so that it doesn't fade?

Thanks!What are the best shampoo and conditioner to use on dyed hair so that it doesn't fade?
For dyed hair, try using Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair... it works great and will keep the glow and shine to the color of your hair! good luck!!!What are the best shampoo and conditioner to use on dyed hair so that it doesn't fade?
Well i would like to know myself...





but i think i heard Sedu makes a good one..
use tresseme
John Frieda and Sedal
I can say that John Freida has a color gloss product that you use between shampoo and conditioner. It actually deposits small amounts of color over time. So if you go brunette, and it starts to dull, you can use the brunette gloss over 3 or 4 days and really give it's VAVOOM back! I have un-dyed auburn hair and I use the gloss for red heads and I notice a big difference after 3 applications!
For colored hair, spend the money and get John Frieda products plus they help add highlights to your color as well so that is a bonus.





My all time favorite is Pantene, always is my best kind but I tried the above this summer and the color looks great but it was dry for me.. Now, Patene has just come out with their own Color Enhancer Shampoo, I just bought it this past Monday and I prefer it b/c it conditions my hair alot more that the Frieda Products. Personal Choice is Patene. Hope that helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment