Monday, November 21, 2011

I just got a sample of doves new shampoo and conditioner does it really work?

i got the thereapy one and the sheer moisture.I just got a sample of doves new shampoo and conditioner does it really work?
Now you get to see. Thats whats great about freebies! If you don't like it try sunsilk. They were giving away free samples. Are you in a free sample forum? If not email me and I will send you links.I just got a sample of doves new shampoo and conditioner does it really work?
I love doves shampoo and conditioner it makes my hair really soft and shiny.
yes it do but what kind is it
try it. that's the point of the sample.





i use their deodorant and like it.
I use Dove. Love dove. Love what dove stands for. Great product! Five stars.
I've tried Dove's shampoo/conditioner and I don't like them. They don't do a thing for my hair. The only thing I like from Dove is their deoderant and their soap.
try it and see for yourself
I use their shampoo and I like it.
everyone is different. you should try them to see if they work for you.
Use the samples and find out.
Try it and let us know.
try it and see....that's what the sample is all about.
It can be hard to really see just from a sample, especially if you only get one use out of it. I liked my sample, but after I bought a bottle and started using it for every wash, my hair started looking just flat. Soft, but flat. (Most shampoos make your hair soft anyway so I don't see that as a big selling point.)
well i know that the regular one makes your hair really soft. =)
ummmmmm well it works for me but what kind of hair do u have it really depends on that! it also can depend on like the color 2!
try it now, maybe after you had tried it and want some more, get a bottle of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment