Monday, November 21, 2011

What's the best shampoo and conditioner for healthy, gorgeous hair?

I'm trying to grow out my hair again, but split ends are proving to be a problem and it's just not growing fast enough between trims for my liking. So it'd be great if someone could recommend a great shampoo and conditioner that'll keep my hair looking amazing and prevent split ends?What's the best shampoo and conditioner for healthy, gorgeous hair?
REDKEN! I swear by it, been using it for years and its wonderful.





My hair feels like ive just left the hairdressers every time i use it, it makes me hair so shiney and soft and keeps that bounce and flow in it.





Ever since using it my hair isn't ever too dry, oily, tangled etc. And usually my hair would build up oil that just looks so disgusting within 24 hours of washing, now i can go two days and my hair looks fresh!





It really does repair your hair, and make it not only look healthy but actually be healthy.





Also my best friend uses de' lorenzo and her hair looks just as good, I tried it years ago and its great too :) I just love my redken, so havent parted with it.What's the best shampoo and conditioner for healthy, gorgeous hair?
The most important thing is to use a shampoo that has proper PH balance. Most brands you find in the store don't and they can actually add to the damage of your hair. Tresemme was originally a salon brand that found it's way onto the shelves and it's very affordable. It also maintains it's scent even in smokey areas or getting sweaty your hair will still smell great. If you want to go a little higher end I like Paul Mitchell especially his tea tree oil which is great if you have oily hair.





I personally only use Tresemme. I also use and recommend VO5 conditioning hairdressing. It's basically pure mineral oil and I've found it's best when applied while hair is still VERY wet. Just a small amount (i use an amount about as big as a pencil eraser for medium length very thick hair) and rub it between my hands and then over my hair and towel it through. Using to much will make your hair really greasy looking.





I always get complimented when I get my hair done that it's in perfect condition and never has any split ends. I blow dry and straighten my hair everyday and dye it almost monthly but you'd never know it.
I have found that the lo'real shampoo and conditioners work very well on your kind of hair. Try looking for the vegan shampoo and conditioners:


1. because they aren't tested on animals


and 2. because they smell absolutely divine.
Tresemme is good. I also like fructis. But nothing will get rid of the split ends, other than cutting them off. And the ones that are already split will get worse the longer you leave them. To keep your hair healthy, try doing a deep condition every few weeks :)
You should use Garnier Fructis Length %26amp; Strength Shampoo and Conditioner. It makes your hair strong and shiny, and it repairs split ends and prevents new ones. I have long hair and it works great!
Mane n tail is what i ussualy use and now my hair is log thick and healthy And stronger=] ENJOY
Tresseme Tresseme Oh la la!!
Nothing beats ';Biolage'; it`s very expensive but worth every drop
Aveda Shampure
Enjoy kinda rocks my socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment