Monday, November 21, 2011

I need a gentle shampoo since I dye my hair but I need something that will keep it from getting greasy?

I have oily hair. I used to use herbal escenses degunkify which worked great but faded my my hair color super fast. Now I'm using garnier fructis color sheild but by mid-day my hair is already oily. Uhgggg. Anyone know anything goood? Oh and cheap? Im kinda poor hahaI need a gentle shampoo since I dye my hair but I need something that will keep it from getting greasy?
I have an oily scalp as well, it has been an ongoing problem for me to find shampoos that don't make my hair greasy.





What I have found, is to avoid shampoos that say they're 'moisturizing' or that they're for 'damaged hair' or even 'coloured hair'-- these tend to have more oils in them to protect your hair from drying out because of dyes, etc. Instead, look for shampoos designed to give you volume-- they tend to be less weighty.





I splurge on a good shampoo (Kenra) which keeps my hair from getting greasy. But the bottle lasts me longer, as I don't have to wash my hair as often!
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment