Monday, July 26, 2010

Ladies, how much hair do you loose when you shampoo your hair?

Whenever I wash my hair, I lose lots of hair (like a handful). How about you? Do you think that's normal?Ladies, how much hair do you loose when you shampoo your hair?
Perfectly normal. I have very short hair now, so I don't see it fall as much. But when I had long hair it came out in clumps.Ladies, how much hair do you loose when you shampoo your hair?
well i lose a lot of hair now cuz my hair was bleached twice and so it's weak but i probABly lose around th same amount as you do
Hi there you shouldn't be losing handfuls of hair unless you are stressed out or you have dandruff and it is breaking off.
yea i dont lose any either i dont know but i dont thinks its good to lose hand fulls of ahir... you should get tat checked out
I lose about 10-20 hairs every time I shower, but I have very healthy hair.


~a
I think this is normal I loose lots of hair that my tub gets clogged up lol!
I color my hair It hink maybe thats why but it happens to me too I also have very thick long hair!!
i don't loose any

No comments:

Post a Comment