Friday, July 30, 2010

What is a good shampoo for fine/oily hair?

I have a lot of hair but the strands are very thin. Does anybody know if mane and tail shampoo is any good?What is a good shampoo for fine/oily hair?
I had tried that shampoo and it worked pretty bad on my hair. It started to itch and fell out a bit, i really dont recommend it. But since I have thin hair I had started to use this natural shampoo which works great and strengthened my hair a lot since i first started using it!


The smell is great and it is very affordable. I highly recommend it to you.. :)


http://www.alnaturalcosmetics.com/servle鈥?/a>





the cost is waay worth it because it lasted me almost half a year :)What is a good shampoo for fine/oily hair?
You can use the shampoo without oil but make your hair soft, smooth and dry.Generally the hair stylist knows these knowledge. You can also read the information online.
Nair, you can get it almost everywhere. Scissors work just as well and are generally cheaper.
I think pantene proV is the answer for it, but I suggest going to a n expert...

No comments:

Post a Comment