Friday, July 30, 2010

Does panteen beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner work? ?

Ive recently bought this but have only used it about 4 times. So has annyone has success with it? And If so about how long did it take to notice the length differnce?Does panteen beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner work? ?
It doesn't make your hair grow faster, it just prevents split ends which stunt growth. I used both the conditioner and shampoo together and it really dried out my hair! I was away at school and super busy so I hadn't had time (or money) to cut my hair so it was pretty split anyways so it probably would work better at preventing them if you don't have them to begin with. I wouldn't recommend it, I've seen better results with Biolage shampoos, but it really depends on your hair type! I hope you like it!Does panteen beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner work? ?
i think it just helps strengthen it maybe? i dunno i tried it until it was gone..i didn't see any difference :-/ sorry.
DO NOT USE PANTEEN!!!!!!!! it coats your hair with wax!!!! soooooo terrible for it!! Use herbal essences!!!! MUCH BETTER FOR UR HAIR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment