Monday, July 26, 2010

Which of these three shampoo brands do you think is better?

Pick a shampoo brand and give me a reason why you like it more than the other brands OR just give me the pros and cons of each shampoo...





Choose from these:





TRESemme, Garnier Fructis or Herbal EssencesWhich of these three shampoo brands do you think is better?
Tresemme,


makes me hair shinny!Which of these three shampoo brands do you think is better?
Garnier Fructis!





It keeps my hair looking very healthy, and a lot of people will compliment my hair because its so soft.





However, my belief is that one brand will match your hair to its needs. Try them all out, one at a time for a certain amount of time. See which one is the best for you!
Bumble and bumble and TIGI BedHead are my favorites. I have tried the Fredrik Fekkai line, it works really but it doesn't smell as good as the other ones, lol I'm weird.





My sister loves Nexxus products.
None of those. They say they make your hair moisturised and all they do is make your hair dry. I recomend Redken they sell it at the hair dresser! Redken smells really good too! =]
herbal essences ! mm
herbal essances
i love the smell of herbal essences
None of those, try Aussie, I have tried others and have always come back to them.
TRESemme is my favourite out of those three:)
TRESemme i luv it
  • lipstick parties
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment