Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Should I return the shampoo and conditioner?

i went to my salon today to buy some Chi shampoo and conditioner but they were all out so my hairdresser recommended I try Schwartzkopf instead. I tried it and am just not impressed. I have extremely dry hair. I want to return it (it was $41 total) but I don't know if the salon will lose money since I already used it once and they can't resell it. i also am afraid of insulting my hairdresser since she recommended it. I'm just one of those people who likes to make everyone happy. Would it be inappropriate to return it, will the salon lose money?Should I return the shampoo and conditioner?
return it. Just be firm.


of course the hair dressers are gonna try and make it seem like, oh you shouldn't return it. But you gotta just tell them how it is, don't give any signs of weakness!!


and don't feel bad about insulting your hair dresser, everyones hair is different and you paid ALOT of money for that.


If i were paying 41 dollars for shampoo and i wasn't impressed one bit, i'd take it back hands down.


or i'd make my mom do it for me %26lt;3 hahaShould I return the shampoo and conditioner?
Try to return it. They won't lose money. They will use it on their customers.
I'd definately return it but I'd return it to the address on the bottle of the shampoo with a letter stating why your not happy with it. If you still have a copy of your reciept i would send a photocopy of that with it that way you're keeping the hairdresser out of it too.


If they're a half decent company they should reimburse you your 41 dollars back in a cheque, but that could take a couple of weeks.


Goodluck.
return it they wont lose money they can use it on clients at the end of the day they really only wanted the sale and flogged this stuff off to you it doesnt matter how much you think they are looking after you its business and its all about the money, i know i used to work in a salon that constantly did that to clients
Return it. They don't lose that much money. Get something else. I worked in a salon we let people exchange..remember they want you to be happy.
Who cares if the salon will lose money, besides maybe they can use it to wash their customers' hair.





If you aren't happy with a product you should try to return it.
Yes, the salon will use money. However, I don't think it would be taken as rude unless your hairdresser is very sensitive. Just try to explain the situation to her.





As far as returning it... That depends on their return policy. It's up to them if you can return it or not. If you can't, try temping your friends with some $41.00 shampoo and conditioner!
Trust me the salon overcharges you anyways.Thats expensive shampoo and conditioner.Absolutely take it back!
look on the bottle, it might have something about a money back guarantee. if not look up the salons return policy. if your not a satisfied customer you have the right to get your money back.
if its freaking 41dollars then yeah return, just be like i just didnt like it. in a nice, polite way.
just tell them you're not happy with it and you'd like a refund. i bet they could sell it at a marked down price for not being full.
What you should so is maybe give it to one of your friends who would like it %26amp; have them pay you 30$ that way you don't have to use a crappy shampoo %26amp; your friend dosen't pay whole price for something thats been used!
Most salons wont take a product back once it has been opened. Probably best to cut your losses and just learn from it. Or possibly complain and see if you can get a new product, etc. I doubt if they will want it back though.
Yes to your initial question. Try to return it. That's a chunk of money to lose on hair products.

No comments:

Post a Comment