Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for frizzy hair?

Pretty much any moisturizing shampoo that's used for dry hair. If it's frizzy then it could be because it's dry. you'd be suprise how some of them contain alot of alcohol or some harsh ingredients that is also used in detergents... 'cause that can dry out your hair too. I always look at the ingredients even if it's a moisturizing shampoo. Cetyl alcohol seems to be pretty common, so I guess it's ok. Tressemme seem to be one of the best since it doesn't have much of that stuff and it's affordable if u don't want to buy expensive salon products... just something to keep in mind.





haven't tried Dove yet but i've always hear its good.





I care more what I used after i wash my hair... like a hair serum or one of those leave-in conditioners/creams you put on after or add a finishing touch. If you blow dry... then i don't think a shampoo would help much from keeping your hair from drying out, but it is still better than using shampoos used for other types of hair. I air-dry my hair, but i use it anyway.. makes my hair look more healthy. :)What is the best shampoo and conditioner for frizzy hair?
Infuzium is wonderful as well as Biolage. Great stuff!What is the best shampoo and conditioner for frizzy hair?
Balsam %26amp; Protein conditioner is best for your hair. Good luck finding it, though. Dove is really good, too.
I love tressame no frizz shampoo and moisture rich conditioner. I have used dove before and that is also excellent.
Nothing that adds body to hair
none of your frizziness by herbal essence





i have used it for a while and it works great.





john frieda hair serum also works fantastic
John Freida's Frizz-Ease works the best for me.
Herbal Essence Dangerously Straight
dove
garnier fructis sleek %26amp; shine or herbel essence's none of your frizzness.


ive used both and i love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment