Monday, July 26, 2010

Whats the best growing shampoo and conditioner available?

i'm african american too so something i need that makes hair grow fast! please please! tell me! and something available at walgreens or walmart!Whats the best growing shampoo and conditioner available?
Currently im using F.A.S.T. shampoo/conditioner.I have'nt been using it for long but it seems like it's working.It's about $40.00 but i think its worth it.Whats the best growing shampoo and conditioner available?
I have problems with my scalp getting super dry. Ive used alot of different shampoos. I love Garnia Fuctise. I also have really long hair and I dont hardly get split ends with this one.


You know how they have ones that do different things. Like hair growth and dry hair or boost. Just figure out which one you want. I like to mix up the shampoo with a diff conditioner. It seems to work good for me.


You can get it at Walmart Walgreens Anywhere.


For about 5dollars.





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment