Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Herbal Essences ';hello hydration'; shampoo & conditioner: Does it work?

I've been using this for about a month %26amp; a half, and the first time I used it, my hair was incredibly soft so I've kind of been obsessed with it. Now it seems to be wearing off and honestly, I just want my hair to be soft, silky, and healthy so it can grow LONG. Have you guys used this? What are your thoughts?Herbal Essences ';hello hydration'; shampoo %26amp; conditioner: Does it work?
Many people say you should switch shampoos once a month. I've never done this, but I believe it works, and many of my friends have done it. So switch to a different shampoo (I love shampoo shopping), and after a month you can switch back to Hello Hydration. (Which smells great, by the way, don't you think?)Herbal Essences ';hello hydration'; shampoo %26amp; conditioner: Does it work?
i use it.


i've been using the conditioner for awhile and just bought the shampoo the other day. i like it.


if you want it to be long, try garnier fructise length%26amp;strength
It's really funny that you just asked this question because I just answered another question telling them to try Herbal Essence! I will tell you that I have ONLY used it since it was just Fruit Fusions and now they have all the different kinds. I never use anything but this and everytime I go to a new stylist they always say ';omigo you hair is so healthy and beautiful what shampoo do you use?'; and then they are shocked when i tell them! Nothing smells as amazing either. One thing that I do do is I change up the kinds I use. I use Hello Hydration a lot and I also use the Color Treated kind and another I forgot actually, but I think I see even more results that way. You may want to switch it up a bit!
Same thing happened to me. Switch to herbal essences ';break's over';. It works a little better and also tames breakage, frizzies, and split ends. It has a pearl complex as well to soften and add shine!
I've used it, still do sometimes. I like how it makes my hair soft. But I now like the Herebel Essences drama clean one because I have thick hair and it makes my hair lighter.
iI used it and it did the same thing with me! it workd 4 a while then kinda died off, so i switched to TriSeme' moisture and it works very well! (sorry 'bout the spelling but i hope that helps!)
Some one told me about it I've been using it for about a month now.I also use Triple Moisture deep recovery hair mask by Neutrogena .It is a weekly treatment but I use it every day as a leave in conditioner.I have curly hair and highlights my hair was extremely dry.I have seen a big impovement with these products.I've herd It's not so much the type of shampoo that you need to be concered about ,It's the conditioner that matters. My hair is very soft and shiney now .
I used it for quite awhile but then it seemed to wear off so I switched plus my hairstylist said it was useless.
  • lipstick parties
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment