Friday, July 30, 2010

My rabbit shampoo ran out what can I use instead to wash my rabbit without having to go buy another shampoo?

It has to be something that will be safe for my rabbitMy rabbit shampoo ran out what can I use instead to wash my rabbit without having to go buy another shampoo?
Why would you give your rabbit a bath??!?? it can KILL them. rabbits lick THEMSELVES clean NOO more baths!!! jeez... poor rabbit could have gone into SHOCK holy crap u idiot....My rabbit shampoo ran out what can I use instead to wash my rabbit without having to go buy another shampoo?
I wouldn't suggest using anything other than shampoo for animals, as you simply don't know what residue will be left on the fur for the rabbit to ingest as it grooms itself. If you do want to risk it, use the mildest of shampoos for babies. If this means going out to get some, you may as well go and buy rabbit shampoo, which is the best care for your rabbit anyway.
Baby shampoo





or





Mild dog shampoo
well I suggest buying more but tearless kitten shampoo (NOT CAT) or teRLESS BABY SHAMPOO WILL HELP
use children shampoo
rabbits do NOT lick themselves clean!!!! in the first place, if u live in a cold place right now, ur rabbit will die.even if u keep the rabbit in side ur house, it can still die if u give it a bath now. but there is this kind of spray that you just spritz onto you rabbit. its very cheap.only about $3 a bottle. its sold at petco.try it.it works great for my rabbits!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment