Friday, July 30, 2010

What's the best shampoo for thin and weak hair??

I've tried sooo many and they are helpless it might look soo great, sometimes, for half an hour at most but then !!


PLEASE answer ONLY if you personally had the same problem in the past


thanks in advanceWhat's the best shampoo for thin and weak hair??
I like Rusk Thickr products. They're not heavy or oily but still add thickness.What's the best shampoo for thin and weak hair??
okay i had weak and thin hair.


like seriously my hair was falling and really ugly.


and i used this medicated shampoo called


';thicker fuller hair'; and it gave me gorgeous hair.


and the thing is you have to shampoo with it everydayy


until your hair is gets better. :]


its green and ya it might look gross but its not.


and it doesn't smell that bad either.


i recommend you try it. cause it helped me, and i still use it today, but i just shampoo every other day now cause my hair stopped falling and i got thicker and beautiful hair(:


good luckk. AND ITS FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
Well by the looks of your avatar, I'm guessing you're a guy! Well Garnier Fructis in pretty much all of the different types strengthens and protects your hair. It helps me! My ends are not split and my hair is stronger and it doesn't break so easily. I think it also made it a little bit thicker, too! You should try it!
loreal vive pro for damaged hair


made my weak hair thick and shiny and soft

No comments:

Post a Comment