Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo for slightly damaged hair?

currently, i use herbal essences hello hydration. but i need a shampoo that is actually going to help my hair..i straighten it every day pretty much. any ideas to help me out?





:)What is the best shampoo for slightly damaged hair?
i have really damaged hair and i use biosilk. but sumtimes i use that one too. ;)What is the best shampoo for slightly damaged hair?
i use nexxus for damaged hair and it works good and they make one for heat protection too cause you might want to find a good shampoo conditoner that has that in it so you dont fry your hair to bad. go to a beauty saloon and look there and find one that smells good. you might have to look though some make your hair heavy etc. good luck haha
I love pantene and dove products. I always get the moisturizing shampoo and moisturizing conditioner. Pantene also has a intensive moisture treatment you can put in your hair for 3 minutes and rinse it out. This usually makes my hair look really good. I only cut my hair like once every 6 months. Everyone always asks if I got my hair cut, and comments on how healthy my hair looks. This site has more tips and hairstyle pics if you need them: http://www.perfectkarmabeauty.com/hairst鈥?/a>
My hair was pretty fried from bleaching it blonde for a couple years, then going back to dark brown. Redken has a line called Extreme that works wonders on your hair!!! Once I got it back to being really healthy, I rotate my shampoo and conditioner brands every liter. I will go from Redken to Biolage to Kenra. Kenra's products are all safe to use on color-treated hair, so you can get their moisture line even if you color your hair.





Hope this helped!!
you should try using Unicure Blue or Natural Shampoo only couple times a week along with Unicure Hair and Skin Conditioner 3-4+ times daily as both a leave in and wash out conditioner its grease less, perfume, fragrance, and color free. Works for EVERYTHING related to Hair Or Skin from Clearing Acne to Keeping hair healthy, shiny. Thick, dandruff free, and so much more... available at www.unicure.com it has been around since 1973 formulated in the '50's in Denmark. The website has tons of beauty tips and testimonials plus was #1 selling hair conditioner in US and Canada they have a full line of hair care products. Definitely the best! and a very reasonable price about $5 a bottle 12oz.


Source(s):


http://www.unicure.info or http://www.unicure.com tons of hair and skin tips
paul mitchells, super skinny line


redkens smooth down line


matrix biologe sleek looks line





they all will work and hydrate your hair properly plus control frizz. also you need to add a heat treat spray to put on your hair before flat ironing or any mechanical styles..good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment